- 2020年01月09日15:24 来源：小站整理
- 参与（0） 阅读（1282）
(1) The importance of ... can never be overestimated.
注释：这个句子可在全文的任何地方出现，可以用于表达观点：As far as I'm concerned, the importance of learning English can never be overestimated.也可以用于总结：Thus, the importance of cultivating a sense of independence can never be overestimated.
(2) ... has been playing an increasingly important role in ...
注释：这个句子可用于开头：Today, Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our society。也可以在段落首用于表达观点，不过我个人通常用于表达观点，因为开头我有固定模板。
(3) ... is a strong determinant of ...
注释：这个句子类似(1)句，也是可以在任何地方出现，比如whether a student has developed some skills is a strong determinant of whether he can get a good job.
(1) when ..., we need to give full consideration to ...
注释：这句话很显然是用于表达观点的，我一般在第一段的最后一句使用：when deciding on building a chemical plant, the government should give full consideration to the advantages and disadvantages it will bring to the community.
(2) ... is valued more than ...
注释：这句也是用来表达观点的，我一般用在第一段：developing economy is valued more than protecting environment by some people。
(3) favor ... as opposed to ...
注释：相比之下更喜欢，也是用于表达观点：Many people favor protecting the environment as opposed to developing the economy alone.
A perfect example can be found in ...
... serves as a perfect example
... has well illustrated this
例如：A perfect example can be found in Microsoft which insists on clean technology.
Microsoft, which insists on clean technology, serves as a perfect example.
Microsoft, which insists on clean technology, has well illustrated this.
... is not alone in ...
比如：Microsoft is not alone in holding the idea。
(1) the attempt by ... to ... has been a tremendous success.
注释：这个句子也可以用于举例也可以用于总结：The attempt by the government to help gaint panda has been a tremendous success.
(2) a better understanding of ... will enable ...
注释：这个句子超有用，可以用于表达观点，可以用于总结，可以用于引出例子：A better underdtanding of ourselves will enable us to live better lives.
(3) an examination of ... will confirm such a fact that ...
注释：这个也超有用，我主要用来引出例证和表达观点： An examination of those students with excellent academic performance will confirm such a fact that diligence and efficient methods contribute a lot to their success.
(4) ... have generally come to recognize the wisdom of ...
注释：这个句子可放在开头：Most people now have generally come to recognize the wisdom of being able to speak English.