- 2018年04月10日19:47 来源：小站整理
- 参与（2） 阅读（2105）
3. 题目分话题准备，每类话题准备一个 45 秒回答(录音)
2. 其中一点理由加上 A/ B 的优缺点比较
3. 结尾的 Conclusion sentence 不强求
2. 阅读段落和听力段落描述时间比例约为 1:2
1) What are the characteristics of a good friend? Use reasons and examples to support your responses.
答题要点：重要的是描述出 2-3 个优点，并加上举例。
*What are the characteristics of a good neighbor/ parent/ teacher/ classmate/ roommate?
* Describe the characteristics that make a person successful
2) Which person has helped you the most to get where you are today, and how has he or she helped you?
答题要点：重要的是描述出 2-3 件事情，越具体越好。
* What person who is alive today would you most like to meet?
* Describe a person you admire most and explain why you admire this person?
* What famous person would you like to visit for one hour and why?
* Describe a person who has influenced you in an important way. Explain why this person has had an effect on your life.
Describe a place where you go for rest and relaxation. Explain why it is a good place for you to relax.
答题要点：描述出 3 点左右的理由，如 beautiful scenery, shopping facilities, employment opportunities, easy transportation …
* If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
* Which place in your hometown would you like to take visitors to see and why?
* Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important.
* What foreign country would you like to visit? Choose a country and explain why you would like to go there.
* Describe one thing you would like to improve about your hometown.
What is your favorite holiday? Use reasons and details to support your response.
答题要点：描述出喜欢的理由，如 relax, travel, family reunion, get-together …
* What is your favorite day of the year?
* Describe an event such as a holiday or other occasion that you enjoy celebrating and explain why the event is significant to you.
If you can have any job in the world, what would it be?
答题要点：从几条类似理由中找出容易的描述点，如: Challenging job, decent salary, social status, good reputation, chances for promotions, travel …
What would be your dream job?
What event in your life made you very happy?
* Describe the most impressive event in your life. * What important lesson have you learned in your life?
What is your favorite game? Describe the game and explain why you like to play it.
答题要点：万能理由五选一：Exercise, relax, make friends, make money, team work, team spirit
* What is your favorite sport?
* What new skill would you like to learn?
* What do you do in your spare time?
* Explain what you do to relieve stress and why you do it.
What is your favorite food?
答题要点：从几条类似理由中选择描述：Delicious, nutritious, not expensive, easy to
get/prepare, different choices…
Describe an object that is very special in your life
* Why you are preparing to take TOEFL?
* What do you like/dislike most about learning English?
What would you like to be professionally in ten years? Use details to support your responses. 其它值得准备的题目：
* What is your favorite book?
* What is your favorite movie?
1. Do you prefer to take essay exams or multiple-choice exams?
2. Do you prefer to take essay exams or oral presentations?
3. Would you prefer to take the TOEFL test or a math test?
4. Would you prefer to write a paper by yourself or with a group?
5. Sometimes students have to write paper. Sometimes they have to give oral presentations. Which activity do you think is better for students and why? Includes details and examples in your explanation
6. Some people prefer to study a little in many subjects, while others prefer to study a single subject in depth. Which do you prefer and why?
7. Some students study for classes individually. Others study in groups. Which method of studying do you think is better for students and why?
8. In some schools, teachers decide what classes students must take. Other schools allow students to select their own classes. Which system do you think is better and why?
9. If your teacher makes a mistake, is it better to correct the teacher or ignore the mistake?
10. Do you prefer to be in a large class or a small class?
1. Some people get up early in the morning and go to bed early at night. Others
get up late in the morning and stay up until late at night. Which do you think is
better and why?
2. Some people prefer to live in the city, and some people prefer to live in
the country, which do you prefer and why?
3. Some students like to live off campus, like rent an apartment to live in; while others prefer living on campus, like stay in the dormitories. Which would you prefer and why?
4. Some people prefer to plan their own trips, while other people prefer to travel
on planed tours. Which do you prefer and why?
5. Some people take one long vacation each year. Others take several
short vacations. Which do you prefer and why?
6. Some people like going to large parties where there are many people they do not know. Other people prefer small parties with a few close friends. Which type of party do you prefer and why?
7. Some people like going to concerts to hear music played live. Others prefer listening to recorded music. Which musical experience do you think is better and why?
8. Some people drive their own car to school or work. Others ride a bus, a train, or other form of public transportation. Which do you think is better and why?
9. Some people get most of their news from the radio or television. Others read the newspaper. Which source of news do you think is better and why?
10. Some people keep in touch with friends and family members by letter or e-mail. Others keep in touch by telephone. Which method do you prefer to use and why?
11. Do you prefer to go out to dinner or stay home and cook a meal?
12. Would you prefer to take a trip by plane or by train?
1. Is it better to take chances in life or play it safe?
2. Do you make decisions quickly or take your time making them?
3. Do you think it is better to tell the truth and hurt someone’s feelings or tell a little lie to keep from hurting the person?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. All the effects of
technology have been positive.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Having a lot of money is very important.
6. Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you think is better for student and why?
7. Some people like going after fashion. Other people don’t. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Is it better to have a career that pays a lot of money but keeps you away from your family or a career that does not pay so much but allows you time with your family?