- 2017年09月26日15:49 来源：小站整理
- 参与（3） 阅读（1306）
1. 原因：as, since, because, because of now that , due to, owing to, thanks to, on account of, in virtue of…
2. 结果：so, hence, thus, therefore, thereby, as a consequence, as a result, consequently, accordingly, so that…
1. Books are important to me because it gave me a lot of practical guidance.
2. Since books have a lot of illustrations to help me understand the world better, I like to read various kinds of books.
3. Due to his hard work, he was quickly promoted by his boss.
Your university plans to open a café inside the campus library. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not.(TPO34)
Well, if you ask me whether it is a good idea to open a café inside the campus library, I would like to say definitely yes. I have two reasons to name.
First, it’s a good place for us to take a break and get refreshment. We go to the library to do research or study for finals, which are quite intense and complex work. ① Sometimes my head gets a little dizzy from staring at the books for too long. In that case I would like to get a cup of coffee and clear my mind for a while.
What’s more, it’ll also be more convenient for us to grab something to eat.
② I mean, sometimes when we are in a hurry, we go to the library without having breakfast, especially during the final week. ③ So it’ll be fantastic if we can order a muffin and a cup of Capo-chino inside the library.
③处出现了表示结果的标志词so，作者说如果我们能够在图书馆内享用a muffin(玛芬蛋糕) and a cup of Capo-chino (卡布基诺)，那么这将是令人非常愉悦分事情, 属于因果论证，这是对分论点it’ll also be more convenient for us to grab something to eat. 的展开论证。