- 2018年03月05日12:00 来源：小站整理
- 参与（3） 阅读（1580）
Some people believe that video games could inspire young students’ interest and make their study more efficient rather than distracting them and a waste of time, so young students should be allowed to play video games. Do you agree or disagree? 有人认为游戏可以激发学生的学习兴趣，提高他们学习效率，而不是分散他们的精力和浪费他们的时间，是否认同? (2016年1月23日)
Computer games like many other prevailing entertaining activities are look down up by many parents as time-wasters. However, it is true that video games have been exerting a peculiar fascination on a great many people young players. Perhaps that is why people differ greatly in their stands as to whether students should be allowed to play video games. As I see it, it is no need to stop students from playing games so long as we properly arrange and control their game time.
1. Video games have been exerting a peculiar fascination on a great many people young player. 一直以来，电子游戏都对年轻的玩家极有吸引力。
2. It is no need to stop students from playing games so long as we properly arrange and control their game time. 我认为，只要可以合理安排和控制学生们游戏时间，阻止他们玩游戏也是没有必要的。
To be sure, some problems invariably ensue if students excessively indulge in the computer games. First, violent video games are always blamed by the media as the reason why some teenage players become aggressive and even conduct some anti-social offenses. Also, the craziness about games is physically detrimental because players tend to reduce physical activities, thus, the sedentary lifestyle would increase the likelihood of obesity. Eventually, many parents are worried that the study will be delayed. The sole task of students is to update their knowledge. Youngsters will regret it for the rest of their lives if they fail to utilize their precious youth.
1. some problems invariably ensue 一些问题随之而来
2. conduct some anti-social offenses 做出反社会行为
3. The study will be delayed 会耽误学习。
However，there is no reason to throw out the child along with the bath. Seen from the positive aspects, students can still become the beneficiaries of computer games provided that they can play in a proper way. Initially, some mental techniques trained by video games include: quick reaction, teamwork strategy, crisis-solving abilities, hand-eye coordination and so on. This kind of goal-driving experience will influence the players’ future life positively. Also, proper game time can, to some extent, help teenagers relieve their strain triggered by tight academic study. Imaginably, the study efficiency can be improved if one can vent his or her negative emotions. Last, some learning-oriented games can still facilitate students’ study, it is a good thing if players can acquire knowledge in a relaxing way.
1. This kind of goal-driving experience will influence the players’ future life positively. 以目标为驱动的经历会在未来对玩家产生积极的影响。
2. The study efficiency can be improved if one can vent his or her negative emotions. 如果一个人可以释放其不良情绪，学习效率也会提高。
3. Some learning-oriented games can still facilitate students’ study 一些以学习为导向的游戏也会辅助学业。
In closing，whether the impacts that computer games exert on players are positive or negative largely depends on how students treat games. There are many benefits for people to play video games, as for students, they should control the time，excessive indulgence is unwise.
Whether the impacts that computer games exert on players are positive or negative largely depends on how students treat games. 玩游戏的影响是积极还是消极，很大程度上取决于玩家对待它们的方式。