- 2018年03月02日11:00 来源：小站整理
- 参与（3） 阅读（1031）
➁ 如果学生们一贯地由老师安排阅读任务 ，他们可能失去自由选择的能力 ，一旦老师不再布置阅读任务，他们会茫然不知所措。
首段： 背景介绍 + 作家立场
Sure enough, to open a book is always beneficial. Reading, by occupying time so constructively, can make us feel contented, with no time for boredom. Whether reading books arranged by teachers or to enjoy our favorite works has sparkled a debate. I always believe that to read books that really interest us can best stimulate our reading zeal and tap our infinite potentials.
Free reading, as a superior option, has many advantages. It provides relaxation for leisure hours and thus kindles our reading interests. Indeed, interest is the best teacher. To read good books can be a habit-formation only when we find plenty of fun in reading. More precisely, the pleasure of reading lies in reading itself. For example, as a fancier of literature, I used to read a great many literary works. Reading those thought-provoking books stirred my vivid imagination, stimulated my creativity, and deepened my insights into life. On the contrary, I might slacken my efforts at reading and my reading enthusiasm might wither if I was forced to read unfavorite books
Secondly，students might loose the ability to make independent choice if they only read at the guidance of teachers. By that I mean, it is highly possible that those who only read books recommended by educators will feel at sea once teachers once they lose their exterior incentives. Meanwhile, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. People’s reading tastes differ greatly, some reading assignments designed by teachers, even though are meaty and classic, might fail to arouse every individual’s reading impulses and arouse their sympathies. In this sense, reading might lose its charm.
四段：让步对立观点之合理性 + 加以反驳
Indeed, I have to concede that most reading assignment designed or recommended by teachers have withstood the test of instructional experiment. Those reading lists, in most cases, are carefully chosen. Thereby, to do some reading praised by teachers can help students avoid aimless reading and save precious time. What I want to rebut, however, is that students should be encouraged to make their own reading choices，what educators need to do maybe just provide timely guidance and useful suggestions.
尾段：再次亮明观点 + 总结理由
In sum, my standpoint is that to inspire students to make free reading choices is one of the best approaches to ignite their reading interests and motivate their reading zeal.
1. To open a book is always beneficial. 开卷有益
2. Reading，by occupying time so constructively, can make us feel contented, with no time for boredom. 阅读，有建设性地利用了时间，使人心满意足，再也没有无聊之感。
3. stimulate our reading zeal and tap our infinite potentials 激发我们的阅读兴趣，开发我们无限的潜能
4. provides relaxation for leisure hours 为休闲时光提供了欢乐
5. To read good books can be a habit-formation only when we find plenty of fun in reading. 只有在阅读中找到快乐的时候，阅读好书才能成为一种习惯。
6. The pleasure of reading lies in reading itself. 阅读的乐趣在于阅读本身。
7. reading those thought-provoking books 阅读那些令人思考的书籍
8. reading enthusiasm might wither 阅读的热情也许会枯竭
9. the ability to make independent choice 独立做出选择的能力
10. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. 萝卜青菜，各有所爱。
11. might fail to arouse every individual’s reading impulse and arouse their sympathies 也许不能激发每个人的阅读冲动，引起每一个人的共鸣
12. have withstood the test of instructional experiment 经受住了教学实践的检验
13. help students avoid aimless reading and save precious time 帮助学生避免阅读的盲目性，节省时间。
14. what educators need to do 教学者需要做的是……
15. …… is one of the best approaches to ignite their reading interests and motivate their reading zeal …… 是最好的方式之一去点燃他们的阅读兴趣，激发他们的阅读热情。