- 2019年05月08日11:16 来源：小站教育作者：orangejojo
- 参与（10） 阅读（12888）
1. Your degree requires that you should choose a history course. Which of the following courses would you prefer? (1) Art history (2) Twentieth-century world history (3) Science history
2. You will need to accomplish an assignment for a presentation. Which one will you choose? (1) Act out a scene from a play (with a partner) (2) Explain your review of a novel you recently read (3) Read a selection of poem.
3. If you are going to choose a roommate, which of the following qualities is the most important to you: (1) Cleanness (2) Friendliness (3) Quietness.
4. Which of the following functions of smart phones most beneficial to students? (1) taking photos (2) listening to the music (3) recording lectures
5. Three kinds of activities will be offered on a special day organized by the International Student office. Which one do you prefer? (1) International food fair (2) International music festival (3) International film festival.
6. The university decides to remodel the dormitory and add a new space to it. Which space do you recommend to add to your dormitory? (1) Café (2) Study room (3) Game room.
7. The university wants to provide students with more types of entertainment and three choices provided below. Which do you prefer and why. (1) A theater performance by the student actors (2) A concert provided by professional musician (3) A lecture from a professor.
8. There is going to be a TV show that relates to students. Which show would you like to watch? (1) Interview school leaders (2) Students’ debate on political and social topics (3) Comedy about school life.
9. Which of the following technological developments has made the greatest impact on students’ lives? (1) Electronic books (2) Online classes (3) Smart phones
10. If you are going to choose a position in the school community during summer vacation, which one will you choose? (1) Library desk front/ receptionist (2) Technician (3) Paint a wall in the community.
11. Which of the following choices do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection? (1) Governmental regulations (2) Environmental awareness groups (3) Individual effort.
12. Which one would you like to choose for your final project? (1) giving a presentation (2) writing a paper (3) creating a video.
13. What would you suggest to somebody if he was planning to come to your country to study abroad? Give details and examples to support your response.
14. Your friend wants to switch careers but doesn’t know what new career to choose. What advice would you give her and why?
15. Your friend is studying engineering and has room for one extra course in her schedule. What type of course would you recommend she take and why?
16. Your friend has just begun looking at educational programs and is having a hard time narrowing down his choices. What advice would you give?
17. Your friend’s brother has begun spending time with a group of people that your friend thinks may not be very good people. He wants to talk to his brother but does not know what to say. What advice would you give him?
18. Your friend is forgetful and often forget to submit assignments. What advice would you give to him?
19. Your friend is struggling in a math course, and he does not understand the work any better after his meetings with the professor. What advice would you give him?
20. Your friend is working at a job that pays well but that she doesn't like. She has just been offered a promotion that would mean more pay but longer hours. What advice would you give her and why?
21. Your friend doesn’t have enough money to pay for a new computer and all his textbooks at the same time. What would you suggest?
22. Nowadays traffic congestion are increasing, what advice would you offer to the government to reduce traffic congestion?
23. Do you think the government should legislate laws to fine people who use cell phones when crossing roads and intersections?
24. Is the Internet a good or bad thing for the music industry?
25. Some people suggest students eat and drink during classes. Do you think it is a good idea?
26. Should music be treated as seriously as subjects like maths or sciences at school?
27. In your opinion, what kind of behavior do people do in public that you find most inconsiderate?
28. What is your favorite song? Use reasons and details to support your answer.
29. Some events at school may seem to be negative initially. However, the experience may turn out to be positive later on. Please give your own example of an event that seemed negative at first, but later was actually positive.
30. Things always change in an unexpected way. Please describe a thing you have recently done that, ten years ago, you never imagined you would do.