【题目】讨论五大湖(the great lakes)是否应该建立wind turbines来发电
【阅读】3 benefits can prove why the great lakes should build wind turbines to generate electricity.
1. More job opportunities could be created for the locals, which increases economical benefits.
2. The great lakes are fresh water, which are suitable for turbines, and the maintenance costs will be lower.
3. Building wind turbines to generate electricity contributes to the conservation of water resources because there is no need to create more other resources with water.
【听力】The benefits mentioned in reading are not convincing at all.
1. It is expensive for the company to build the wind turbines, so the costs will continue to increase for almost 50 years.
2. Fresh water is indeed good for the machine, but once fresh water freezes, it is more harmful for the machine, and it costs more.
3. Water flown by the turbines will be polluted by a kind of oil, which cannot be drunk again. However, millions of people depend on the great lakes for daily supply.
【题目】whether people should protect prairie dogs
【阅读】There are three reasons to illustrate the bad effects brought by those prairie dogs.
1. They are agricultural pests because they will compete with cattle for grass.
2. The fleas they carry can cause bacterial disease.
3. Protecting them hardly brings benefits to the ecosystem, so it is more worth protecting large mammals.
【听力】The messages mentioned in the reading are misleading.
1. The agricultural pests view is outdated. On the one hand, prairie dogs have changed their diets. On the other hand, cattle now feed on some specific areas. So there is no competitive relation between them. What’s more, the burrowing of prairie dogs does not harm the growth of grass, but in fact makes the land fertile, which facilitates the grass growth.
2. The incidence of a disease is very low. In the past 15 years, only 10 people got infected.
3. They do goods to the ecosystem. First, the burrows underground prairie dogs big are habitats of other animals such as snakes. Second, they are also food resources of large animals such as foxes. The disappearing of prairies dogs will endanger those species.
话题分类：Social Problem 属性：重点预测
【题目】about the reduction of primary care doctors
【阅读】The reading points out three reasons to explain the reduction of the primary care doctors.
1. Students majoring in primary care can hardly pay off the loans and they are often low paid when they become primary care doctors.
2. Primary care doctors tend to suffer from high stress and heavy workload.
3. Opportunities to get training are not even.
【听力】Refute the three explanations mentioned in reading passage.
1. A national program can help to compensate their loan. According to the policy, after their graduation, students are required to the remote area to practice. And such experiences can be used to cover loans. What’s more, by doing so, some students are lucky to gain scholarship.
2. The government will cultivate advanced degree nurses who are able to share some of the workload of the primary care doctors, such as the jobs related to prescription medications and caring.
3. Uneven assigning the recourses results in uneven distribution of opportunities to get trained. And the government has realized this problem and will take actions to reassign the resources every three years among different hospitals.
1. 不是所有的sides都有walls 所以很容易受到敌人攻击
2. multiple entranceways, enemies are easy to enter
3. no evidence of water and wells , 当被包围的时候很容易败
1. 有些地方不用walls就可以起到防御的， 比如有悬崖峭壁cliff
3. 可能是之前挖的井干了所以后人没看到不代表没有证据；不可能存在围攻的问题，因为敌人不会一直wait out的