Which is better, having a high-salary job but living away from your family members, or having a low-salary job but living with your family?
A job with high salary but few family reunion
1. High salary secures our material life, including budget of vacations with close people.
2. High salary proves personal capability, and a sense of achievement outweigh relaxation with intimate people.
3. To give up high salary for family reunion is sometimes at the cost of the welfare of a whole family.
A job with few salary but more family reunion
1. A job seldom sustains for a whole life, but relationship with families and friends last for long.
2. The expense of living off family will add up.
3. With outstanding personal capability certain companies are searching for, high-salary vacancies are anywhere, regardless of geographical limit.
Model Answer: A job with few salary but more family reunion
Regardless of an affluent and basically-satisfied life we are living today, the pursuit of wealth and a more material life never die. Therefore, those ambitious and aggressive young people would rather struggle in metropolis than live comfortably with families in the hometown, for the sake of money and more opportunities to make money. Their stance is understandable but never acceptable to me.
First of all, a job seldom sustains for a whole life, but relationship with families and friends last for long. Last month, my big brother was laid off for poor company operation. When he was abandoned by the high-paid job, he found it hard to instantly get another offer with equal pay and welfare. After searching for proper job vacancy in city center for almost a month, h
Do you agree with the following statement? An effective leader tries to make others feel they are part of the decision-making process.
1. First of all, an effective leader should be the one that lead his/her members to reach high level of satisfaction.
2. An effective leader should be the one that make wise decisions and enable the team to fabricate delicate prooducts.
3. Admittedly, when facing some emergent events, leaders have to have quick reaction and make decision without listening to others’ opinions.
1. An effective leader should have more control over the progress.
2. An effective leader should create a harmonious working environment.
3. Admittedly, making others feel like they are a part of making decisions do contribute to the team building to some extent.
What contribute to the success of those TOP 500 companies on the Forbes Board? Referring to this question, one factor is usually included in CEO’s answers-that is, a good leader. Then, what is a good leader? Is an effective leader the one that will make others feel like they are a part of making decision? My answer is: yes.
First of all, an effective leader should be the one that lead his/her members to reach high level of satisfaction. A sense of achievement is needed to gain satisfaction according to Maslow’s theory. And, being a part of mak