Which is better, having a high-salary job but living away from your family members, or having a low-salary job but living with your family?
A job with high salary but few family reunion
1. High salary secures our material life, including budget of vacations with close people.
2. High salary proves personal capability, and a sense of achievement outweigh relaxation with intimate people.
3. To give up high salary for family reunion is sometimes at the cost of the welfare of a whole family.
A job with few salary but more family reunion
1. A job seldom sustains for a whole life, but relationship with families and friends last for long.
2. The expense of living off family will add up.
3. With outstanding personal capability certain companies are searching for, high-salary vacancies are anywhere, regardless of geographical limit.
Model Answer: A job with few salary but more family reunion
Regardless of an affluent and basically-satisfied life we are living today, the pursuit of wealth and a more material life never die. Therefore, those ambitious and aggressive young people would rather struggle in metropolis than live comfortably with families in the hometown, for the sake of money and more opportunities to make money. Their stance is understandable but never acceptable to me.
First of all, a job seldom sustains for a whole life, but relationship with families and friends last for long. Last month, my big brother was laid off for poor company operation. When he was abandoned by the high-paid job, he found it hard to instantly get another offer with equal pay and welfare. After searching for proper job vacancy in city center for almost a month, h 登录查看全部内容
Do you agree with the following statement? An effective leader tries to make others feel they are part of the decision-making process.
1. First of all, an effective leader should be the one that lead his/her members to reach high level of satisfaction.
2. An effective leader should be the one that make wise decisions and enable the team to fabricate delicate prooducts.
3. Admittedly, when facing some emergent events, leaders have to have quick reaction and make decision without listening to others’ opinions.
1. An effective leader should have more control over the progress.
2. An effective leader should create a harmonious working environment.
3. Admittedly, making others feel like they are a part of making decisions do contribute to the team building to some extent.
What contribute to the success of those TOP 500 companies on the Forbes Board? Referring to this question, one factor is usually included in CEO’s answers-that is, a good leader. Then, what is a good leader? Is an effective leader the one that will make others feel like they are a part of making decision? My answer is: yes.
First of all, an effective leader should be the one that lead his/her members to reach high level of satisfaction. A sense of achievement is needed to gain satisfaction according to Maslow’s theory. And, being a part of mak 登录查看全部内容
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best leaders should admit their mistakes if they made a bad decision.
1. The courage to confess fault is necessary to make right decisions.
2. Honesty is one of the major qualities a good leader should acquire.
3. The best team, picking out mistakes and making instant corrections, requires a leader who is brave enough to face his fault to set a good example for other team members.
1. Good leaders admit their faults, but the best leaders avoid any mistake.
2. There are some malicious leaders who intend to simply apologize for the forgiveness of other team members.
The best leader knows how to balance right and responsibility.
Model Answer: Disagree
This is a world team-work is widely advocated, because few projects can be accomplished without joint efforts by a whole team. However, to survive the fierce completion, team members are not the deciding factor, but leader is. Can a leader who dare admit his fault in decision making be qualified enough? I do not believe so.
First of all, good leaders admit their faults, but the best leaders avoid any mistake. We admire the leader admitting his mistake in front of the public, and the courage should be admired. However, few leaders do so, because in most cases, a team cannot afford any bad decision. For instance, one company wanted to expand and the leader had made up his mind to buy another company in the same industry. But when he realized the capital of his company could not af 登录查看全部内容
Which one of the following factors contributes most to an enjoyable vacation. Good food, Good location or good friends to travel with?
1. Food is the paramount necessity of human beings.
2. Bad food may bring illness and ruin the whole vacation.
3. Food can bring energy to a person.
1. Tourists’ attractions become famous because of its beautiful scenery or recreational facilities.
2. You can indulge yourself into the attracting scenery and relax yourself.
3. From learning the culture and history of a place, one can gain more knowledge.
Good friends with you
1. Travelling with our good friends will be an effective way to maintain our relationships with them.
2. All the beautiful scenery and delicious food in the world cannot overcome the displeasure of constant conflict between travelling companions.
3. Being with reliable companions can reduce the difficulties we meet during the vacation.
Model Answer: Disagree
As a culture buff, I am keen on discovering cultural heritages of another city or country. Good travelling companions who share the common interests with me certainly contribute to the joyfulness of the trip.
First of all, travelling with our good friends will be an effective way to maintain our relationships with them. For me, my friends and I all work hard in separate jobs and do not have much free time to get together. When we all go away together, it feels as if we have all the free time in the world, whether we want to go sightseeing, surfing or just sit and gossip all day. Staying with my friends can totally help me rela 登录查看全部内容
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers' performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
Students have got the first-hand knowledge of the teacher’s performance in class.
Students’ evaluation may probably help the teacher adjust the teaching method.
The teacher being evaluated may be warned of daily performance, and try best in order to receive a positive feedback from students.
In terms of the students who would determine the performance of a teacher, most of them are too young to understand every measure the teacher takes to educate them.
In terms of the teacher being evaluated, students’ right to evaluate teachers’
Performance may influence his or her decision to make proper judgment or criticism in class.
In terms of the colleagues who tend to evaluate a teacher, they tend to have a more justified attitude towards the efforts the teacher has contributed to education
Multitudes of industries, in order to receive first –hand knowledge, feedback from the service users, have adopted various methods, such as sending out questionnaires or making telephone interviews. When the whole country has emphasized om the importance of quality, education has also experienced revolutions. For example, teachers will be evaluated of their performance. However, to be evaluated by whom, colleagues or students, remains a controversy.
In terms of the students who would determine the performance of a teacher, most of them are too young to understand every measure the teacher takes to educate them. For example, every students in China have got similar experience of staying up for mountains of homework. Most of us, when doing the heavy work, may have cursed th 登录查看全部内容