Do you agree with the following statement? An effective leader tries to make others feel they are part of the decision-making process.
1. First of all, an effective leader should be the one that lead his/her members to reach high level of satisfaction.
2. An effective leader should be the one that make wise decisions and enable the team to fabricate delicate prooducts.
3. Admittedly, when facing some emergent events, leaders have to have quick reaction and make decision without listening to others’ opinions.
1. An effective leader should have more control over the progress.
2. An effective leader should create a harmonious working environment.
3. Admittedly, making others feel like they are a part of making decisions do contribute to the team building to some extent.
What contribute to the success of those TOP 500 companies on the Forbes Board? Referring to this question, one factor is usually included in CEO’s answers-that is, a good leader. Then, what is a good leader? Is an effective leader the one that will make others feel like they are a part of making decision? My answer is: yes.
First of all, an effective leader should be the one that lead his/her members to reach high level of satisfaction. A sense of achievement is needed to gain satisfaction according to Maslow’s theory. And, being a part of mak
Which one of the following factors contributes most to an enjoyable vacation. Good food, Good location or good friends to travel with?
1. Food is the paramount necessity of human beings.
2. Bad food may bring illness and ruin the whole vacation.
3. Food can bring energy to a person.
1. Tourists’ attractions become famous because of its beautiful scenery or recreational facilities.
2. You can indulge yourself into the attracting scenery and relax yourself.
3. From learning the culture and history of a place, one can gain more knowledge.
Good friends with you
1. Travelling with our good friends will be an effective way to maintain our relationships with them.
2. All the beautiful scenery and delicious food in the world cannot overcome the displeasure of constant conflict between travelling companions.
3. Being with reliable companions can reduce the difficulties we meet during the vacation.
Model Answer: Disagree
As a culture buff, I am keen on discovering cultural heritages of another city or country. Good travelling companions who share the common interests with me certainly contribute to the joyfulness of the trip.
First of all, travelling with our good friends will be an effective way to maintain our relationships with them. For me, my friends and I all work hard in separate jobs and do not have much free time to get together. When we all go away together, it feels as if we have all the free time in the world, whether we want to go sightseeing, surfing or just sit and gossip all day. Staying with my friends can totally help me rela
Some people argues using a cleaner energy to protect the environment, but some people says the traditional energy sources such as coal and oil is less expensive, what is your suggestion?
1. New energy is environmental friendly, but expensive
2. Traditional energy is less expensive, but contaminate
3. We should both use new energy and traditional energy
The resource is a frequent discussing topic for all generations. Generally, we can divide the resource to two parts; traditional resource and new resource. Traditional resources refer to coal and oil. Solar energy and geothermal energy are regarded as new resource. Some people propose to use a cleaner energy to protect the environment, while others think traditional energy is less expansive. From my point of view, we should both use new energy and traditional energy.
Firstly, new energy such as solar energy is environmental friendly, but expansive. Because new energy is plenty, renewable and contains low level of carbon, it has limitations that it
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We can learn about a person from the books and movies that person like.
1. Some people regard books and movies entertainment and are more likely to choose what they like.
2. Some people enjoy simulate life described in the books and movies they like, in order to find a lifestyle different from the live they are experiencing.
3. To enjoy watching a movie or a book at least means the person admire the claims and performances there.
1. Some people regard books and movies entertainment, nothing related to personality.
2. Some people tend to find a lifestyle different from the live they are experiencing via books and movies.
3. To enjoy watching a movie or a book does not necessary mean the person agrees with the claims and performances there.
Model Answer: Disagree
Social network online has possibly provided people an access to know more about each other, daily life, school and work, as well as personality. However, as people are good at pretending, some people claim it is better to understand a person from the books and movies that person like, regarding to which, I disagree.
First of all, some people regard books and movies entertainment, nothing related to personality. For example, when we were young, we like fantasy, but when we grow up, we turn to fiction and literature. Meanwhile, according to a famous Chinese idiom, one’s personality seldom change since young. Therefor
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers' performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
Students have got the first-hand knowledge of the teacher’s performance in class.
Students’ evaluation may probably help the teacher adjust the teaching method.
The teacher being evaluated may be warned of daily performance, and try best in order to receive a positive feedback from students.
In terms of the students who would determine the performance of a teacher, most of them are too young to understand every measure the teacher takes to educate them.
In terms of the teacher being evaluated, students’ right to evaluate teachers’
Performance may influence his or her decision to make proper judgment or criticism in class.
In terms of the colleagues who tend to evaluate a teacher, they tend to have a more justified attitude towards the efforts the teacher has contributed to education
Multitudes of industries, in order to receive first –hand knowledge, feedback from the service users, have adopted various methods, such as sending out questionnaires or making telephone interviews. When the whole country has emphasized om the importance of quality, education has also experienced revolutions. For example, teachers will be evaluated of their performance. However, to be evaluated by whom, colleagues or students, remains a controversy.
In terms of the students who would determine the performance of a teacher, most of them are too young to understand every measure the teacher takes to educate them. For example, every students in China have got similar experience of staying up for mountains of homework. Most of us, when doing the heavy work, may have cursed th