- 2019年06月04日13:44 来源：小站整理
- 参与（0） 阅读（671）
Which class would you join for fun? Art class or science class.
Please give your reasons with details.
Personally, I believe that science class is a better choice for me because I'm just the one who has no passion for anything about art. Most of the time, when others are appreciating a great work of art, I will just count when the class will end. Sometimes, I may even have to drink a lot of coffee before the class to prevent myself from falling asleep during the class. By contrast, in the science class, it is so interesting that I hardly feel bored. The mysterious black hole, the magical universal gravitation, and the undiscovered asteroid, all of these can spark my interest and I am overwhelmed by tons of the secrets of the cosmos.
1. fun 不要发成“放”
2. art 不要发成aunt, 要发出r的音。
3. science 不要发成"散s"，应该是/'saɪəns/。
类似的：surroundings /sə'raʊndɪŋ/ 也不要忘记发n
4. passion /'pæʃ(ə)n/不要发成pension/'penʃ(ə)n/ 主要就是注意元音的发音，是/æ/不是/e/
5. passionate 同理/'pæʃ(ə)nət/，一定要注意两个a的发音。
6. mysterious 不要忘记浊化s之后的t。
类似的：station, stand, stunned; street, stranger, stress
7. curiosity 这个词有好几个音节，不要吞音。
8. overwhelmed over的v请不要忘记轻咬下唇。
1. 【have passion for sth.】对某事怀有激情
2. 【Most of the time,】大多数时候(大多数人 = most people, a majority of people，如果说most of the people意思是“我们中的大多数”，而且，后边要加定语来修饰限制people)
3. 【appreciate a work of art】 欣赏一件艺术作品
4. 【prevent sb. from doing sth.】阻止某人做某事
5. 【fall asleep】睡着
6. 【during the class】 在课上，还可以说in a/the class
7. 【hardly feel bored】从不感到无聊 (hardly 相当于一个否定词)
8. 【mysterious black hole, the magical universal gravitation, and the undiscovered asteroid】神秘的黑洞，神奇的万有引力和尚未被发现的小行星
9. 【arouse/ spark my interest; arouse/ spark/ awaken/ pique my curiosity】 激发我的兴趣/好奇心
10.【be overwhelmed by sth.】使某人感到非常惊讶
Personally, I believe that science class is a better choice for me instead of [than] art class because I am the one who likes doesn’t like/ has no passion for things of art. Inthis way, Most of the time, when the others are appreciating a great aunt art work, I will just count how long will the class end the class will last/ when the class will end. Sometimes, I even may/ may even have to take some measures to prevent myself from falling sleep asleep when/ while my classmates are immersed in a passionate work of music art.
However, in the science class, it is so interesting that I can hardly be distracted by the surroundings. The mysterious black hole, the magical universal gravitation, and the undiscoverted undiscovered asteroid, all of these got my attention arouse/ spark my interest/ arouse/ spark/ awaken/ pique my curiosity. And I was overwhelmed by tons of secrets of the cosmos.