【阅读】the owner of grave is king R.
1. The date of the king R’s death is perfectly matched with the date found in the grave.
2. The grave is grand and splendid, showing the owner is a particularly powerful king.
3. There are two spoons showing the owner is a Christian, and King R is the earliest Christian king.
【听力】Refute the three explanations mentioned in reading passage.
1. The death date of King R is debatable. Some think that he died 25years earlier before the date mentioned in the reading.
2. A lot of graves are unearthed and some of graves are even stolen, which could not prove that the grave is grand and splendid.
3. Other Christians may give these two spoons to King R as a gift.
【题目】Beetles damage ash trees, and how to save ash trees.
【阅读】There are three ways to prevent beetles from damaging the ash trees.
1. Banning transportation of ash trees, which will take beetle’s nests to other areas.
2. Drilling holes on the ash trees to inject a chemical pesticide that make beetles leave away ash trees.
3. Planting trap trees that beetles like to lay their eggs on.
【听力】The three methods mentioned in the reading are of no use.
1. They cannot prohibit private companies that cut down ash trees to be firewood.
2. Drilling too much holes will damage ash trees. The cycle of injecting a pesticide is two years.
3. Trap trees are beetles’ food, which will increase the population of beetles and hurt more ash trees.
话题分类：Social Problem 属性：大范围重点预测
【阅读】A fund should be established to make regular payments for forests.
1. Reducing agricultural damage by preventing farmers from using forests as farmland for agriculture.
2. Helping the habitants living in the forest.
3. Promoting biodiversity.
【听力】The payment cannot bring about these there benefits mentioned in the reading.
1. If forests are not allowed to be transformed into farmlands, food will be deficient. In order to generate more food, intensive methods will be used, thus aggravating damage.
2. The payment will not improve the forest habitants’ lives for money are first received by local government and landlords who are not forest villagers.
3. Biodiversity cannot be improved for those payment will be used for plantation forest, man-made one, in which only trees of great commercial use are planted, for example, in some plantation forest only tung trees and walnut trees grow.
【阅读】Disappeared in Scotland , Netherland & Judea.
1. The ninth legion joined the battle of Scotland and then they were wiped out.
2. The roof tile is a symbol of the ninth legion.
3. The ninth legions were wiped out in the battle of helping Judea.
【听力】The reasons are unconvincing.
1. Ninth legion had 5000 soldiers. If the joined the batter, there must be broken weapons and remained equipment, however, no remains were found.
2. Building roof tile required kiln, but there was no kiln in Netherland. So roof tile may be brought from wherever else. Anyone could do this.
3. The ninth legion were in the west, however, Judea was in the east. It was not a wise choice to choose the ninth legion to join the battle. It took long time and much money. They could send the troops which were closer to Judea.
话题分类：Natural Phenomenon 属性：大范围重点预测
1. Ocean current洋流变化
2. Comet struck 彗星撞击